Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zio.. Here Zio... Cricket Customers Still Waiting on Android.

Well it has been nearly five months since we heard that Cricket would be releasing the new Zio Smart Phone from Kyrocera. Now July and still not a peep out of the low budget cellphone carrier. I for one can't wait to get my hands on that little device. I know what most people say about Cricket, that the service is limited but, this little carrier has purchased air time on the big three's network so in effect they have access to every cell phone tower around therefore coverage is Great and that is from personal experience I travel I-95 from SC to GA everyday and never drop calls. I also, have a Nextel that will rarely carry more that one bar during my daily travels.  So to be getting a touch android based smart phone on a $49 dollar a month unlimited everything plan is a dream come true! I'll be back with more once the phone is released.

LINK: http://www.mycricket.com/android

1 comment: